We expect good standards of behaviour for all our pupils and our school rules are taught to the children and form part of our behaviour policy. Children who do not live up to these expectations will be seen by their teacher, and if necessary, the Principal. Parents are notified of serious continual bad behaviour and may be asked to come into school to discuss what steps should be taken.
Our School Rules:
- Be kind, gentle and polite
- Be proud of your achievements
- Be a good listener and follow instructions carefully
- Be honest and own up to mistakes
- Be responsible and, look after property and equipment
All staff take a positive approach to discipline and play an important role in setting an example in attitudes towards relationships with children and adults.